Benefits Of Ayatul Kursi
According to hadith, Ayat Al-Kursi, also known as the throne verse, is regarded as the greatest verse. One of the biggest benefits of Ayatul Kursi is the presence of Almighty Allah in the place it is recited. By reciting this powerful verse from the Holy Quran, one can always stay blessed and protected.
People who understand the benefits of Ayatul Kursi make sure that they read it regularly. Let us talk about the most important benefits of reciting Ayatul Kursi 100 times.
- Every Muslim stays loyal to Islam and Allah SWT to enter paradise after death. Reciting Ayat al-Kursi 100 times every day is believed to grant entry into paradise.
- Reciting Ayatul Kursi in Hindi or Urdu every morning and evening protects from negativity. It is the best prayer to read to keep yourself protected from evil eyes and jinns.
- The Throne verse is also believed to protect from shaitan. A man or woman who wants to protect themselves and their loved ones from satan should read this ayat regularly.
Surah Ayatul Kursi
The Surah Ayatul Kursi is the 255th verse of the Surah Al-Baqarah. This verse tells all Muslims that nothing and nobody is comparable to the Almighty Allah. Written below are the 10 sentences that are a part of Ayatal Kursi.
- Allāhu lā ’ilāha illā huwa : This line means that there is no God but Allah.
- Al-ḥayyu l-qayyūm : The meaning of this line is the living, self-subsisting, and eternal.
- Lā ta’khudhuhu sinatun wa-lā nawm : This line means that nothing can seize the Almighty.
- Lahu mā fī s-samāwāti wa-mā fi l-’arḍ : everything in the heavens and the Earth only belongs to the Almighty.
- Man dhā lladhī yashfa‘u ‘indahu ’illā bi-’idhnihi: Nothing can intercede in his presence.
- Ya‘lamu mā bayna ’aydīhim wa-mā khalfahum : Allah is the only one who knows about his creatures’ past, present or future.
- wa-lā yuḥītūna bi-shay’in min ‘ilmihī ’illā bi-mā shā’ : Nothing can pass his knowledge and everything in this world happens because of his will.
- Wasi‘a kursiyuhu s-samāwāti wa-l-’arḍ: His throne extends over the heavens and the Earth.
- Wa-lā ya’ūduhū ḥifẓuhumā: Allah never feels any fatigue in guarding and preserving those who follow him righteously.
- Wa-huwa l-‘aliyyu l-‘aẓīm: He is always Supreme and most high in regards.
To understand the benefits of Ayatul Kursi In Hindi or English, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab. He is a world-renowned Islamic scholar who helps people get closer to Allah.
Benefits Of Reciting Ayatul Kursi 100 Times
You should contact an Islamic expert if you want to know how beneficial the Ayatul Kursi is. He will help you understand the importance of Ayat-ul-Kursi first. With clarity about Ayat al Kursi, you will also understand the benefits of reciting Ayatul Kursi 100 times.
The Ayatul Kursi benefits a person in the most unimaginable ways. It is highly helpful in getting rid of all the problems a person has in their life. It is one of the best verses of the Quran that is widely memorized and recited by Muslims worldwide.
To know about the Ayatul Kursi importance and benefits in detail, contact our Molvi Ji.